Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

A Music Page Spring Cone

click to enlarge photo for best view


A music page rolled into a cone





 crepe paper ruffle, a button and twine





a nest of reindeer moss, paper shreds 
and a speckled egg


lavender colored flowers


a touch of glitter





 brown paper and stamped book page butterfly








needlepoint ribbon




a drop of morning dew




Wishing you warm, pleasant,
sunny Spring days.

Sharing at these parties:
Share Your Cup Thursday
Show and Share
Won't you join us?

Betty

8 comments:

  1. Betty, it is darling! I adore all of the sweet touches you've given your cute May Day cone. Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cone is so pretty. I've never made one, but I am inspired to give it a try.

    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'll be watching to see what you come up with. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cone. So elegant and Victorian. I am your newest member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thel, so happy to have you following. Thank you for commenting so I could find your lovely blog, I'm following you right back!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean