Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fall Craft Show


It's a perfect day for a walk through a craft show..........The heat and humidity that has dominated the summer has given way to fall-like weather this morning with a brisk breeze and a nip in the air as temperatures hover in the high 60s/low 70s. Walk with me.........


I really like this red painted shutter with the center cut away, used as a frame for a cute espresso image. The rusty vintage style hook would be a great place to hang an apron or kitchen towel...........



There's the usual little painted wood pieces........



Fall leaves, pumpkins and scarecrows aplenty............



Handmade quilts..........
















Hardware cloth/screen pumpkin candle cover.........










Candy corn tussy mussy fall arrangement..........



Happy Fall Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty Jean, I enjoyed the walk through the fall craft show with you. Wonderful photos. Even thought we still have very hot days here in CA, I am ready for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean