Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oops! I Did It Again..........

I have a weakness for vintage china with all its pretty floral decoration.
~
I recently spied this set of vintage china in a resale shop and just HAD to buy it. I have pieces from four different sets of vintage china that I keep adding to all the time, as well as a few coffee/dessert sets.
~
This set is marked Taylor Smith Taylor. The pieces are gold rimmed, and decorated with a pretty blue band with gold scrolls encircling clusters of little pink & blue flowers and yellow centered daisies connecting wispy garlands of greenery.



This set is incomplete as well.
~
There are many dinner plates and saucers, a small oval serving dish with underplate or platter.
~
Four little cereal or sauce bowls.



And just ONE cup.....what a shame, I simply MUST go hunting for more pieces. LOL



Oh, and there is a lovely covered two-handle casserole dish that will look nice along side my tureen collection!




Hmmm...........I wonder if there was a teapot made in this pattern?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean