Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Springtime, a time for a New Blog

Is it too early to hope that spring is finally here?? I've been reading others' blogs for awhile now and have been wanting to start one of my own. So with the onset of Spring, a time for new beginnings, this seems like the perfect time to start my new Blog. After some rain last week, I finally had a chance to put away my outdoor Nativity Scene which had been encrusted in snow and ice for the past several months! Uuugh!

I've just set my "Chocolate" (plastic) Easter Bunnies in the lawn. Yay!! I love these bunnies. I found them in a mail order catalog probably 15 years ago but I never get tired of seeing them standing in the lawn amongst my giant Easter eggs in all the pretty Springtime colors. It'll look even better as the grass gets greener! Happy Spring. I hope you enjoy these photos.




The "Chocolate Bunnies"
with the Flower Cart and Colored Eggs


The Lamp Post




My Front Porch Column





The Wreath on my Front Door

4 comments:

  1. Sweet little Sugar! Love your lamp post and the wreath too. Be back again.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chocolate bunnies are great. Everything looks bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog. I just started my own a couple of months ago. I love love love those chocolate bunnies... Love all of your decorations. Isn't Easter stuff the best. I usually do a Easter tree outside but it was cold and rainy last week and I had too much going on at work...so this year...I guess I'll just have to be happy with what is going on inside.

    Oh...I like the name of your blog too...it's hard coming up with a name not already taken...isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your Easter decorations are adorable, I love your faux chocolate bunnies! I am your second follower:) I'm new to blogging also so stop by when you have a chance and Happy Easter!
    Victoria
    http://slightlyshabby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean