Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Earth Day Slideshow of Springtime Blooms



To celebrate Earth Day I walked around the outside of my home one day earlier this week snapping photos of flowers blooming in our lawn as well as our apple tree to share as a slideshow in my Show and Tell Friday post.

But alas, after spending seemingly countless hours of trying to figure out how to post a slideshow I remain unsuccessful. I hope you don't mind letting your fingers do the walking as you scroll through the "slideshow".



click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

Apple Tree Blossoms in My Side Yard

The following photos are actually of a couple of flowering trees in our local city park, but they are just so beautiful, I hope you don't mind, I couldn't resist including them.

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge

click photo to enlarge



I hope you enjoyed the show.
Stop back over to Cindy's Romantic Home to see more Show and Tell Friday posts.




2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures, Betty Jean! Things are really blooming in your area. We have a flowering tree in the back yard that is so full of color right now. I love it! It's a shame it doesn't stay that way all summer. Thanks for sharing the beauty in your town!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snaps! I love the tulips. I tried to grow some in my garden but unsuccessfully. The bunny is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean