Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tickled Pink Diaper Cake!

This past weekend my mother-in-law asked me to make a baby diaper cake for some friends of theirs who had just had a new grandbaby......a little girl.

Scroll down to see how it turned out.........







60+ disposable baby diapers rolled and arranged in tiers wedding-cake style......



decorated with lots of baby essentials..........





like, of course, the pacifier........I like this Disney one because it comes with a snap on cap.

Cute little piglet!





a ring of teething keys.........





a pair of tiny socks (with a second pair tucked inside).......











in keeping with the Disney theme, a Winnie the Pooh Bib.........







and a Winnie the Pooh Comb & Brush Set






travel size baby wash and lotion......







what's bath time without a rubber ducky......got to be pink for this girly girl........



Baby Washcloth "Rosebuds" (secured with a clear hair rubberbands with green plaid ribbon "leaves" cut at an angle and tucked into the rubberbands)



and to top it all off......Baby's First Bear, wearing a pink plaid bow....



My mother-in-law was tickled pink and couldn't wait to give it to her friends for their new baby granddaughter.

View another one of my diaper cakes, with tutorial, here.


5 comments:

  1. I just love all the pink stuff for baby girls. I'm working on a pink baby dress for a friend's daughter.
    The diaper cake you made is so pretty. All the baby essentials are so cute. And I really like the wash-cloth roses, so pretty. It's a wonderful present indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute you did a greats job!!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness... You have a wonderful blog!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Have a wonderful Day!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clothing with beautiful babies. I really love your blog.

    Buy Designer Kids Wear

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean