Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ROSES!....More Frost on the Pumpkin..........

Okay, so here she is all dressed up......







I found a glittery gold tulle;
 I knew immediately that this is what I wanted for her roses.
Just a few to off-set all of the creaminess.






I didn't know that tulle would curl.....
I cut a narrow strip and pulled it against the scissor blade;

it curls just like gift wrap ribbon.....

Love It!!











So what do you think? 
Roses? 




or No Roses,   as she was in my previous post?




I'm joining:


Coastal Charm for




 "What's Up Wednesday"  at


My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia,


Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Haha...i change my opinion (is that good English?)
    With those lovely roses it is just perfect.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip with curling tulle- I didn't know it did that either!

    thankyou for your comment...I was so surprised to see the weasel, such a beautiful creature and I'm surprised she even attempted to catch it

    Have a good week Betty Jean
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean