Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

More Paper Handmade Christmas Ornaments

This style of ornament is quick and easy.
 

click images to enlarge

Made from an accordian folded paper rosette mounted on a stiff backing such as a heavy decorative paper or colored cardboard, 
and a prepackaged decorated glittery snowflake.


For this one I 'm using a greeting card

click images to enlarge

Using my pinking sheers I cut out two circles
a smaller and larger
 

The smaller circle with the silver deer
is centered in an accordian folded music paper rosette
 
 
 
 
I mounted this on the larger circle cut out of the remaining part of the greeting card as shown above.

Positioned the "Season's Greeting" by
angling it across either the upper left or lower right.
I don't know how I didn't get a photo of the finished piece, sorry.
 
 

I loved this old Santa hanging tag the moment I spotted him at a thrift store.

click images to enlarge

I made him even more special by adding him to my
paper rosette with gold glitter center.


 Then I mounted that onto a coordinating blue colored cardboard I cut from a tissue box and edged in clear glitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean