Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wednesday Wrap Party #1.......

I was recently visiting over at Cabin and Cottage here and saw this beautifully wrapped gift box.....


Simple yet Elegant!

Jacqueline used a wide white lace around the brown paper covered box, then wrapped tulle around the opposing sides, tying it up at the top.
I knew I just had to share it with you. 

Then I thought wouldn't it be fun to host a Link Party to show off all of our Best Dressed Gifts!

So I've decided to give it a try. Keeping my fingers crossed that I've correctly figured out this link service. It's my first link party so please be patient with me....here goes......



Each Wednesday thru December 21 
You are invited to my

Wednesday Wrap Party


 Share Your Best Dressed Gifts....

Prettiest Packages,
Beautiful Bows,
Awesome Embellishments, 
Handcrafted Papers,
Handfolded Boxes and Bags,
Uniques and Techniques,
Templates, Tutorials, Toppers and Tags
How you pull it all together to Give a Gift
you're Proud to Present. 

Here are the rules:

#1. Link to your Wrap Party post not your blog's home page; this post must include a link back to ShabbyTeaParty so we can all get back to find others to visit,

#2.You must visit and leave a comment on the 2 posts previous to yours, but please visit as many as you'd like, of course, the more the merrier as they say.

That's it!
I can hear the flurry of rustling wrapping paper and the clicking of scissors snipping away.......
Can't wait to see all the great packaging ideas out there!
Thank you for participating
Warm Hugs for Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean