Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Easter Eggs



After some inspiration from 
browsing the internet and
Pinterest, I wanted to
share my Easter Egg creations.

First, a decoupaged plastic egg
trimmed with jute twine, lace, and a tiny nest.



I found the perfect base to set it on
in this antique glass doorknob.

See...

Next, this inspiration came from 


Unlike Carolyn, I didn't use real eggs.

It was quick and easy to paint up a dozen faux eggs.

I placed mine in a little nest that I fashioned out of
some grapevine that I had in my craft closet.


Also, I chose to keep the part of the
egg that I randomly cut off
and hot glued it to the back of the top 
opening.


Looks so cute anywhere.

Atop a silver candlestick holder...


Under a gutter wire cloche
which I also made...


Thanks for the inspiration Carolyn.

Sharing at What's It Wednesday

Other Easter posts you may enjoy:




Easter Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean