Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

To Have and To Hold LOVE STORY Linky Party GUEST POST #1




Welcome to my Valentine
LOVE STORY Linky Party Marathon

The Marathon runs Tuesday February 7
thru Tuesday February 14, Valentine's Day

with a New
Featured Guest Post
everyday for 8 days.

To share your own Love Story
click the button at the bottom of this page.

My first Featured Guest is
~ Olivia ~
 from Olivia's Romantic Home

Olivia is the sweetest person
you could ever want to meet.
She has the Loveliest blog
 filled with lots of Shabby Romantic inspiration.
There she shares her love of turning junk
into something beautiful and useful.
Olivia is a girly girl and
adores the color Pink.

Today she's sharing her
LOVE STORY here.


Click the link or photo above go there.

I know you'll love Olivia's heartwarming story. 


Stay awhile to have a look around, and
be sure to leave a comment so Olivia
knows you've stopped by.

Then come back here
 to read more stories or
link up your own Love Story.

Click the button below to go to
 The Love Story Collection page
to read more stories or link up your own story. 



So glad you could join me today.
Warm Hugs,



4 comments:

  1. Hello sweetie! Thank you so much for the feature! I cannot wait to read all the romantic love stories! Big hugs!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I made a mistake)

    It is a great idea and i would like to join it.
    But......yes, there is a "but"...
    My first marriage ended in a devorce after 3 years.
    My second husband died after 4 years of marriage.
    Now i am with Hans for 25 years!! ( 14th. of februar 2007 we engaged but not to be mariage).
    After a fire in our house i lost all of my pictures of my second marriage.And so many pictures too.
    Of my son as a baby, my son growing older, no pics of my parents.And so on.
    Sure, i am very happy with my Hans.
    Thanks for inviting me and i am looking forwards to the love stories.
    Love,
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty Jean,
    I'm working on a post for your party. I will share when I have it ready. Thanks for your visit today.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean