Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

To Have and To Hold LOVE STORY Linky Party Feature Post #2




Welcome to my Valentine
Love Story Linky Party Marathon
Tuesday, February 7 thru
Tuesday, February 14, Valentine's Day
Most recently I happened upon
 Southern Comfort
a blog hosted by 4 busy family-
oriented ladies located in the south-eastern
United States
whom share my passion for finding a good bargain!

Today I'm Featuring
Joy
from Southern Comfort


Isn't that a gorgeous gown!

Joy married someone from her high school after
falling out of touch with each other
and later being reunited.

Click here to read her complete Love Story.
Be sure to leave a comment
to let Joy know you've stopped by.

Come back here for more Stories all week long.

To share your own love story
click here 

See all the stories here


Warm Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us!! It's almost anniversary time again!! I love that man more and more every day!! He is most definitely my other half!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean