Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

April Showers Bring May Flowers...



April Showers Bring May Flowers...

...that is the theme of 
my office tree this month.

To see how I made the little paper bunting,
go to my previous post here.

I made these little sprinkling cans
a previous year 
using paper cups and  Christmas icicles...





as well as fan-folded art paper 
umbrellas with pipe cleaner handles.






 I try to keep it fresh and interesting,
but it's sometimes a challenge to continually
come up with something new,
not that anyone but me 
is keeping track. 

So I've pulled some things from storage
then added something new this year--
that being the bunting. 












Our patients seem the 
enjoy the tree in our waiting room.
Returning patients
have commented to me that
they look forward to
seeing how the tree will be decorated
the next time they come in.

To see how I've decorated this tree
for other months of the year click here 
or click the Tree of the Month tab 
under my header at the top of this page.

Hope all is well with you this Spring
season.

Warm Hugs,
         BettyJean

2 comments:

  1. Okay,
    You are a woman after my own heart!! LOVE this sweet tree! I keep a tree or two up in our home year round. I will be decorating my Patriotic Tree in our Living Room this week.
    I used to decorate a small tree at our Nursing Station on the Rehab Unit where I work and I made wreath for every season and holiday but when the department of health came through, they deemed them "Fire Hazards" and said the only way we could keep them was if they were sprayed with a fire retardant!! I said forget it and stopped decorating for holidays at work.....

    Thanks for dropping by!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you can't decorate at work anymore, especially since I know how much our patients enjoy it. It just kinda brightens up the room...gives it a little lift. But thank you for your comment. Can't wait to see your patriotic tree. Hugs,

      Delete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean