Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Bazaar Favorites

I strolled through a couple different Christmas Bazaars this weekend.....

Here's a look at my favorites...

These gorgeous mittens upcycled from wool sweaters.  She made hats to match!... In the crowd I forgot to snap a pic :(

She has an Etsy Shop here



Lots of Jewelry.......


But I liked this table with the stone pendants the best.



Love the colors of this fleecy hat and scarf set......



Of course the Christmas booths........
(click on any photo to enlarge)


Even some Barn Quilts.......

to read more about Barn Quilts  click here



Driving home, we saw a family in their red pick-up truck with the Christmas tree in the back.
Such a classic image, I couldn't help putting my window down and snapping this pic...Love It! 

Hoping all is well with you as you prepare for the upcoming Holidays.


Remember to stop back later in the week to link up your gift wrapping ideas....



Warm Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. Christmas is alive and well in your lovely photos! me, too, I love that old pickup truck with the tree; made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean