Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Thank You Favor



I came up with this idea
for a little thank you favor
when the folks
 in my office recently
went above and beyond 
to celebrate my birthday.

Not one person neglected to wish
me a Happy Birthday.

Showering me with cards, flowers,
home baked goodies and
they even took up a collection
for a very generous gift.

To say thank you I typed up my
thank you message,


punched a hole in the corner and 
tied a little bow
of  1/8 " green ribbon.





Notice the play on words
in the line that says
it "Mint" (meant) alot....

I taped my thank you message
to a fun size box of
Junior Mints (get it).


Careful not to 
leave any one out
each was labeled with a name
of a coworker.

I boxed them all up and took them to
work.  




and delivered to each work space.

Just a fun way to say
"Thank You" that
can be used for any occasion.

Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog this evening and having so much fun reading it through the archives! So nice to meet you :) Love your sweet thank you. That is so adorable! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, thank you for commenting. So very happy to meet you and have you as a new Follower. Hugs,

      Delete
  2. Really a cute idea....and man, I love those little mints!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ceekay...Oh, I know... I love them too....one of my favorites...haha my son has even given me a box of them for Christmas or a birthday!!

      Delete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean