Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

The Decorated Thanksgiving Tree



To my burlap and leaf Fall tree
I've added the
Thanksgiving elements
from my previous posts
and here.

The turkeys I cut from paper plates,




The cornucopias
I constructed from placemats,





The little fabric pumpkin pies



And the very special thing about this
tree is that I've invited those
visiting our office to
tell us what they are thankful for
by writing on a leaf and then
 hanging it on the tree.



I'm get so excited when I
find a new leaf on the tree.

Such beautiful sentiments...













Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving
to  you all.

Warm Hugs,
BettyJean

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE your tree! I've been "visiting" for half an hour and I've seen it decorated for most of the autumn months. My favorite (so far) is the cornucopias! I'll be back. So glad to have found you. You do beautiful work. xo, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly, I must admit the cornucopias are a favorite of mine as well...they were fairly easy to make and the placemat worked out great visually I think. BettyJean

      Delete

Please comment so I know you've stopped by.
I'd love to return the visit. Hugs, BettyJean